Saturday, October 11, 2008

LOVE

There are many question inside my head
Bible says that love is patient, kind and is not jealous
How can I, be so patient, kind and trust Bible says that love does not brag and is not arrogant
What happened with me? why I can't be arrogant If I listen to this Bible, I found my self guilty
because love doesn't break God's rules,
There was something inside that burn me to become strong
and brave to brake some rules I realized that was my instinct
Sometimes, that's seem not wrong
Sometimes, that's hurting me
Love could teach me about living in God's rules
Now I must confess that someone special came into my life
Someone have changed my life totally
Someone has taken my heard, without any compulsion
Someone carved me a complete history I was so confused,
Everyday I wake up, I found myself so lucky
Thank God, for giving me the most beautiful love letter ever written
Because, Love bring me anything that I never had in my whole live

No comments: